View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

re: Season 3 Opening

Season 3 Opening

Starting Date: To be determined

Number of Episodes: Still being determined xD!

“Chromie!”

The apprentice mage opened her eyes getting up from the circle of other mages. Her name was Alyssa, and she was studying to be a full member of the Bronze Dragonflight.

“Time is being messed with again. I hate these Mortals who think they can play with time Chromie. There’s a huge disturbance going on around Ice Crown Citadel…”

Alyssa began preparing a teleportation spell. “Mages on me, while we have the time to catch these reckless fools, It’s being linked to the Argent Dawn Tournament Area.”

Chromie would give a silent nod as the gnome appearing Timeline Guardian. “Becareful Alyssa, and trust in your skills. I will not come with you this time. I have other work to do, but you will take a few mages. Fix the timeline Alyssa.”

Three other apprentice mages began to prepare a teleportation spell.

“To Ice Crown! Do not Falter!”

Activating the spell, they had disappeared.

Alyssa had led the apprentices to the giant citadel She made quick work of the undead that were set as guards.

“You, Argent Crusade follower. What the hell is happening here? And I don’t need the bull shit beginning of the Story. I wanna know who is fucking shit up in this citadel!”

The guard looked to Alyssa and smiled, “Oh! It’s The Argent Crusade and Keriscar Coalition against the Forces of Vedris Ma’am…You might wanna try the top of the tower! Knowing My Lord and the prowess of Equillian, they’re probably about to come on their way down!”

“Mages!” It was the queue to initiate their teleporting spell, aiming for the tip of the Citadel. As they made it to the top, it was expected they would come across a giant battle. There was no one though. Not a soul up here.

“It definitely started here… Wait a second….what’s that Light?”

The sword pierced through the body Lian was holding close on her knees.

She knew he said it was okay but this was not how she planned to say goodbye. This was not how the tale was supposed to end. Feeling his life slip away, she also felt a new anger towards Bothari. How could he do this? Did he learn to let go? Was he doing this for a better future?

Her arms would bring him closer to her as she pressed her forehead against his, tears rolling down her fuzzy cheeks.

It wasn't just the end. Where did nidalee go? Equillian disappeared.... Master poe, leaving...

As much as Lian wanted to punch, kick, and or smite botharii for killing the one who saved her, she saw him disappearing too. Would lilly ever get to see her lover again?

Lian confirmed before Lilly disappeared that she would find her, that fate would not tear them apart from meeting again...

Then there was Hanah, and Malock left. Hanah took the flower from Lian's hair as it disappeared. "Hanah I will find you. I will find us all. I swear." She knew Hanah would have faith in her.

Last but not least it was Malock... "Malock please....don't leave me...you said you'd always be there for me.” It was if time had slowed down as she watched Malock ride off. Every step counted the pieces of her heart that was falling apart. Her eyes showed a broken soul, and a broken heart as she caught the gaze that Malock looked back at her with.

Everyone disappeared, except Zeligus. She heard his conscience speaking to her calling out to her. This was her chance, she had just one member of The Keriscar left and she hadn’t faded either yet. Using her hearthstone to teleport to the Argent Crusade Tournament, she found Zeligus at the graves. They hugged, before Zel said it was his time too. He handed her a book, a new journal to write new memories in.

“But Zel, this may disappear when I get sent backwards in time…”

“heh…Maybe…” He replied.

He brought confidence to her. Told her that Malock looked back at her for a reason, and that she would find everyone.

He then disappeared through a gate, leaving the Pandaren Priest all alone.

“Celestials, I beg of you in this Prayer, I am not done my mission.” Lian cried out to the sky feeling Hanah’s dagger disappear from her pouch.

“Please I beg of you Celestials, The world needs The Keriscar. We have only fought for Good! We are prone to mistakes, but deep in our hearts, we want to dispel all evil and hatred in the world.”

She would see the apparition of her brother as she looked at him in tears from her outcry of a prayer. Was it a test?

"Brother I-"

"I know Lian...it's okay....this could have been your time to save me, but...even then you can't risk it. We don't know what would happen if you could make it to me, or even if you'd be thrown into a time where you still couldn't save me Lian..."

She would move to hug him, but her arms would move through her brother.

"Lian, make the ultimate sacrifice for your friends, we will make contact a different time. I love you lil sis, and I know you don't wanna abandon the keriscar....we will find each other again."

With thus she casted her light well, and a holy circle around her. It was going to be her time...."Celestials, the world needs the keriscar! I need them in my quest to end the evil and hatred that is our world today! Please bring my prayer a reality, for I have had faith since I was a cub!" She repeated her prayer.

The circle would begin to glow around her as she would drop to her knees from a headache. It was her time.

Opening Zel's book she would realize why he gave it to her. She would slowly feel her memories being pulled away from her, starting with Equillian.

-Equillian is my lord, he's a father to me. I need him. In his words, “Stay With Us, Young One.”

-Vedris, after all his pain he caused many people, you're his friend, and you'll do anything to bring him to light

-Bothari, one who also believes in the Light. He is a friend. No more tears Lian... He killed -

-Lillian, engaged to Bothari, you seek to protect her from shadows, you have a pendent for her.

-Poe, master of wisdom, seeks to better you.

-Nidalee and Hanah, your best friends, you are brave when nidalee is around and you cured her from a dark illness. Hanah looks out for you, and trusts you.

-Malock....you love him. He sees you like the daughter he could never have but you like him more than just that.-he did break-

Zeligus, you will always protect him from darkness. He’s your friend, and you saved him. He gave you this magical book.

---

Lian was scribbling fast as she felt herself fading quicker. Her sacrifice, her prayer, and her faith seemed to have given her time. The light well beamed brighter, the holy circle surrounding her glowed as soon her memory of Equillian did not exist, for she had never met him.

---

"Mages, make haste" Alyssa shouted. "Pull that pandaren out of this paradox."

Alyssa had pressed her hands on the fading Lian. “Quicker! She’s suffering memory loss!”

With thus, Lian lost consciences, falling deeper into darkness.

“Do you know how fucked you are?! Do you know how much you fucked with time!? We don’t fucking sit around on our asses and let people go back and forth through time. You mess this shit up…”

It was the first thing The Pandaren Priest would hear, almost startled. “I…I don’t know… I”

“Oh You don’t know?! You go back and forth in time attempting to change something or someone. I don’t know what it is, but I know you’re linked to four different time travel instances-“

Another figure came in and shut the door loudly, making a scene in the room. “Alyssa! Stand down NOW! Is this the reputation you want to gain for yourself? A rotten brat? Because you’re sure on your way to getting it…Leave, before I tell Chromie what an ass you are…”

Alyssa would storm out as the other would caress Lian’s cheek with her hand, inspecting her. “I’m sorry about her sweety, she hasn’t had the best luck with investigation…How are you feeling?”

Leaning back calmly, the Pandaren would clutch her head. “I have…the uhm..the…” Lian was reserved like she used to be once again. “A uh…”

The sister would smile “Headache? I wouldn’t doubt it…You were this close on being a victim of time paradox. You were linked to a person or an event, that happened, but then it never happened.  We have not come to a conclusion on what it was, but you were tracked making quite a mess in Ice Crown Citadel….Is there a reason why?”

Lian would look around, almost If searching for an answer. “No Keriscar Left Behind…” Lian muttered as that was the only thing that came to mind.

“Keriscar? So you were with a group of people…Can you tell me who Equillian is?”

Lian searched the room for answers again as her eyes fell back on the Human Priestess. “I don’t…Think I know an Equillian…”

The Sister would hand her a book, the same book Lian was trying to write her memories in…

“Bothari? Lillian? Malock?” Lian skimmed through the names as she scratched her head puzzled. However she was able to make an educated guess.

“Are these people The Keriscar?”

The Sister would smile, “Could be, but it seems like they have meaning to you…Alyssa told me she found this book with you. You knew your memory was slipping, so it seemed like you were trying to help keep your memory…And this book has some…magical markings on it. It stayed with you as the Time Mages pulled you out, preventing the Time Paradox to take you… Unfortunately you can’t answer any questions I have, with your memory loss or whatever. However, you will be able to answer my questions if you find these people. It usually helps jog your memory if you find an object, conversation, or perhaps them themselves. Unfortunately, their locations are hidden since you cannot remember or even remotely know where they could be.”

Lian frowned as she read over the names, wondering how she developed a special connection to each one of these people. She never had or made friends. All she needed was her brother and books.

“I will…look for these people…I need fresh air…”

The Human Priest smiled, “Yes of course! We will keep in touch and let you know if we find anything. Please avoid Ice Crown Citadel…that’s one place no one wants to go…And well…we want positive memories…Not Negative ones. Going back to a place that caused it all may help yes, but you don’t know what could happen and as far as Alyssa told me, nothing was left. She told me There was no more war anymore against V- I mean the forces of Evil.”

Lian nodded as she packed the one book she had, Zeligus’ book. From here she would start her journey, alone again. No one by her side.

However, the one phrase kept repeating in her head…

No Keriscar Left Behind.

Jump to: