Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Keriscar Forum Index -> Tome of The Keriscar
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

re: Journal: Lian Chi

January 05 2014

Deer Diary,

I'd like to first welcome you to my life. Uhm, I'm not really that much of an interesting Pandaren, however, my life has taken a complete 360 since I left my island.

I miss it. I miss it very much. Besides my research, every time before I rest my head, I read about Pandaria. I look at pictures of the Island I came from in books and I just....I miss my Sensei, I miss Ji Firepaw, I get to see Ayla once and a while but it only makes me miss my home more.

I guess it sorta helps that I have not seen or met any Pandaren in the Keriscar... 

---

I guess let's uhm, talk about the guild I joined. We are known as The Keriscar. I joined in hoped to be brave and strong, and to protect my friends and family. I also  believe that my Sensei, and Ayla will be proud of me. And perhaps I can see Ji, who taught me to not hesitate.

Great....I'm talking about them again...

Great, I'm writing what I'm thinking.

Anyways, So far I met...well let's see....

Equillian. He's nice, powerful, has that sort of...uhm...domineering appearance. He must have trained a lot and worked really hard to where he's gotten. He's the one that gives us missions, and so far, he's a good leader.

Nidalee is the knight above me. She trains me to be better. Although I feel like I'm the one who comforts her, we're both there for each other. I think....I think this is what it's like to make a friend. I would follow Nidalee to the end.

Malock. I don't know his ranking, but he seems to be friends with Lord Equillian. He's nice and he requests that I call him by just his name, but it's hard coming from my culture.

That's all I've met.

---

Let's see, to catch you up on everything, my little diary, our first mission was to find a base. Nidalee had secret info about a mission member of our guild, whom we thought to be buried with dwarven women but apparently something was keeping him. We had no leads though, and our mission was prioirty. I don't know if Nidalee told Equill, but we are supposed to keep quiet.

Equillian loved our hideout. We're in the Museum in Ironforge. However it lacks nature, but I can never falter in my research now! We got some strange equipment to help with a battle. I'm not ready. I'll never be. I need Nidalee. I need Ji Firepaw to reassure me that I can do it. I need...ugh again...

Anyways...my mistress touched a stone which  she quickly dismissed it was anything...but she started feeling sick later. After meeting with Equillian, he dismissed me to tend to her to which I discovered, something even my magic cannot heal. There are strange markings on her. I ceased the burning, but ....her magic is blocked. It must be some sort of....Silencer. I wish I could help her. If she can't be ready...I on't be. Equillian will be displeased.

I have to keep this entry short, I haven't come across anything in my research, but I hope to heal Nidalee...I hope for comfort. I must go as we are meeting near the Dark Portal or so. I'm really scared...and need to get ready.

I hope I can impress everyone...I ...just...I dunno....

Lianchi~

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

January 7th  2014,

An Adventure and a Half!

Dear Diary,

Hey....It' me again! The only person who writes to you, and reads to herself the words. I just wanted to tell you about the adventure I had the other day.

It was....hard. Nidalee didn't show up. I had a minor panic attack. I could not do this without her. Equillian insisted I would do a fine job but I just...Not now. If I had time to prepare i would be able to emotionally boost myself to do this....

I guess it was not that bad. I accompanied Equillian and Malock to deliver a box and hook up special equipment to a portal. Malock led us to somewhere that smelt unique, we discovered it would be the scent of Botharii, someone lost, a companion of Equillian. 

What I did not like was Malock....he seemed to change into a wolf whenever he gets angry. He's a Worgen. However he's upset and claims it's not him. I promised him that I would learn more about this condition and see if there's anything I can do to help him.

Equillian does state it's apart of him...so I'm gonna have to do a lot of research on this one.

Anyways, my Diary, I must sleep. After I close you, I will dream of the Island I was on, and in those dreams, it'll be my Master teaching me the ways of a Priest and not that of a monk.

Good night Diary.

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

January 13 2014

Dear Diary,

Hi!....It's me...again. You would not believe what happened the other night. My life is changing. There's so much... to write.

First and foremost, I just want you to know that I miss Nidalee dearly. It's been a mess without whom I consider my best friend. She wasn't just my superior. We dealt with things together. We were partners. Now.....I'm alone.

Last night I met someone...different as well. He...was a Pandaren. It's been a while since I encountered one like me...He's a monk too. Even harder. He Probably looks at me like I'm strange for choosing the path of Priest. I remember the day my own Master saw I was unhappy with this...Monk life style. I admire it, but it's not for me. The day he took me to the side, and showed my other things I could learn, I knew my path was to walk with the other Priests....This other Pandaren is named Poe. He would be disappointed if he knew I threw away everything in the Monk-ways to serve as a Priestess. He must know a lot about home though, and it only strengthens my wants....my needs to see my home again. 

I should probably explain what else happened. We entered through the portal....the Dark Portal where tracking left by Bothari were found.  It was scary, I'm still so naive, and there's much to learn. We entered....a whole new world. Master Equillian led us to a 'Hold" where we met at the inn. Apparently, Poe, is of higher standing but Equillian selected me. I thought he made a big mistake. Everyone looks at me as I'm young. Maybe it is true. I have no idea how old everyone else is. This is why I felt I wasn't ready. My objections did not falter our Lord, and he put me in charge.

On our way, we saw a bright light. In this first instance, I think Poe has a problem with my leadership. But I had to be strong. For Nidalee. It was just different working with these two. As supposed to Nidalee sitting down and discussing things and coming up with a plan, I do not feel currently a strong connection with these two. Maybe I just need to get to know them, but this light I wanted us to investigate.... Poe suggested that we remain on track with the mission, but I convinced him other wise. By begging. Should a leader beg?

Anyways, we  reached the Marshlands where the light came from. I was hoping we could actually find Bothari but a light blinded us. I immediately seperated the group which was the second time Poe questioned my leadership. Malock listens to me fine. But I dont know, I guess I agreed with Poe afterwards, that we shouldn't split up, however he did find a tome. A tome which could not be open. I kept it safe with me.

Oh! I forgot to mention, during our journey, Malock had controlling issues. His wolf form between human. I hate seeing pain and its uncomforting to watch him kill with the intent to....kill. Poe made an attempt  to keep him in his mind frame, which Malock seemed to not like.  Maybe the problem is the fact that he's a Worgen. It did after all take away his life, as he said. Although Poe seeks for Malock to be able to control it and use it as a tool, I see it as something Malock does not want. I will continue my research in hopes for a cure for Malock.

Anyways We reached the temple fine after Poe's help towards Malock and we split up in different directions. Since this was my first leading mission, I felt very strict. For example, Malock was staring at a woman, not paying attention to ANYTHING I said. It's not jealousy...I just want the mission to be taken seriously. Poe searched for answers about the Tome, Malock grabbed me some books on Worgen that probably will not help me but I appreciate his help. And the Priest I was sent to talk to....well....had no answers about the light or Botharii for that matter. Another instance where my leadership was questioned, was well...Poe didn't give me the tome back. He didn't want it here. I think he saw impurity in my eyes? I don't know.

We returned to Equillian and I panicked when I told him we strayed of course.  He was happy I found something...but I still felt like I failed. I'm not cut out to be a leader....Poe should've led the mission. He knows exactly what to do. He did say, I did a fine job.

I just, want things to go back to normal. I'm not fit to lead...I don't even think I'm fit for the Keriscar. Everyone is so brave, and not shy...and well I'm just a bundle of awkwardness. They all seem like extroverts and I'm an Introvert. Is this the path I wish to walk? Maybe I should talk to Equillian about this. Maybe he can help me. After all, I wanna be smarter than them all. Maybe...just maybe I can fight with strategy as supposed to paws?

Oh Diary! I should mention...I'm not mad at Malock, or Equillian or Poe. In fact....I envy them. They're all so Unique. Poe reminds me a lot of Elder....and Aysa. I really should see if Aysa has time to see me. It's just different because...well I .....Ji Firepaw always said to act now....where Poe meditates. Ji and I talked that acting "now" could save someone's life. That's ultimately what I seek. However Poe is wise.....It's all those Monk Studies that i skipped out on to become a priest. He just...reminds me how much I miss being around Pandaren....

Sorry Diary...I don't mean to invite you to my sadness, but I've got no one to talk to. I have to be brave. For Elder, for Aysa, For Ji, For Nidalee....and for The Keriscar.....

It's no use.

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

January 21st 2014

Dear Diary,

Oh how I missed you. Around you I feel like I can....spill my thoughts. I can vent. There's ALOT to say. ngh. Where do I start?

Well first off, I haven't seen Miss Nidalee in a while. I'm wondering if that stone had more effects than I thought it did. As you know diary...I'm lost without her...but I guess it's forcing me to befriend the rest of them. I know I know, I'm weird. I just...never made friends before. I was the odd one out. Yea, sure I've fallen in love, twice, but I'm over that. My heart is repaired, which means I have no excuse to not bringing them in and calling them my friend.

So we found a tome, as you remember that could not be opened. We learned info on Equillian's partial home town. A city that took him in when he was trapped through this portal. He was sent to seal it, but could not come back. He was so brave for volunteering and I envy him. He has such an open heart, and he's an amazing leader. Maybe someday I can be like him.

We camped and Poe cooked us an AMAZING meal, which fed us all. There was also...before this....he walked up to a hostile creature and killed it with a blink of the eye. It was...I couldn't believe it. I almost forgot that the Monks also meditate. Well at least we were taught that in the early stages of class. Poe required meditation- Wait Diary...Are you suggesting I'm bias? Because I don't mind Poe being a Monk. In fact, I like his personality just fine! ....You're suggesting I hate the way of the monk though right? No I ugh,  I've had a rough time...Just...I'm glad Master noticed and introduced me to the path of the priest. Fine Fine...I get it. Next time I see him I will apologize for being close minded....He made sure my back was covered when I was leading the mission...It's only fair I accept his path choice.

Anyways, so we get to the supposed to be amazing city and it's ruined. My heart instantly broke. I couldn't imagine the feeling he felt. He was taught a lot of things. I...I began to tear up. The destruction....the killing got to me. We searched continously but no sign of life from the village.

We split up, Malock, Equillian, and I went through a different temple, and Poe went to interrogate the hostile forces around us.

We found a survivor in this underground temple and cleared the room. I was commanded to tend to him. I tried to heal but...his wounds were too severe. I...I couldnt think fast. I was mortified. We found out that the tomes were really bombs, and Stormwind had like 4 of them so Malock quickly went and then....Akuno...the one in my arms....died. I couldn't handle it. He ...I was so lost. I couldn't believe it. I just wish....Equillian gave me a moment. I was broken in tears. I had to stay close to Lord Equillian. I returned to him and we left to meet with Poe.

We all met in Shattrath city to find the next tome. It was only then when....I started feeling the light around me sink into nothingness. I felt so lost and weak. Malock was kind enough to lead me and we found it. 

Equillian wanted to try something, and commanded I healed him constantly as he worked on opening it. A green crystal was found to be destroyed by Malock.

Lord Equillian instructed me to translate it and bring the news to the group. I guess....This is more me. Working with my intellect and not with fighting.

To sum everything up, it was a crazy...heart breaking adventure. When I was young, I used to....well when someone was sad they were hugged by their friends or companion or family...I was to shy. I couldn't do it, but I wanted to let Lord Equillian know that seeing the deaths and destruction of his home here mustve been terrible. I can't relate but...ugh. I gotta hug him next time. I don't usually make bodily contact...but I think he may be going through a hard time.  Either or, like I said, during this mission, Lord Equillian's brave, kind personality...Ugh Maybe he should be my knight!

Malock and I....I feel like...I'm afraid to do this but...I think I can consider him a ...friend. He looks out for me. He didn't have one of his transformation problems but like...you know. I think I'm beginning to make a friend in him. And I don't usually just call anyone a friend. 

Last but not least, there's Poe. We don't talk much, but he brought me a peach from Pandaria and well...it brought back memories....and maybe we can visit together! I miss home so much. I should...get over my shyness and seek his knowledge. He knows a lot, and I wish to learn. I'm not doubting my intelligence but I'm sure he's experienced more.

I have a feeling this whole demon business is gonna get crazy. There's a demon seeking to attack and destroy. His name is Cirrun. I'll find out more information soon...

In the mean time...I gotta translate this thing....it wont translate itself...

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

Dear Diary,

Did I forget to welcome you to my crazy life? It seems I may have. My calm, life, just doing research, healing the sick, injured and cursed....It's changed.

So Equillian left me in charge...again and I was to bring the translated version of the book which would continue our mission. Equillian had some business in Stormwind or something.

To my surprise, Nidalee was amongst the team. Again! Its My MIstress and me again! The dynamic duo! My...The one person who I can consider my Best Friend.  I miss her so much!

Anyways, so this book basically told us that Cirrun was after a Death Knight Prototype. He had the key from Equillian's destroyed city,  and is searching for this Death Knight Prototype. Unfortunately, I don't know where the prototype is but we set out to get the key!

On our way, I caught Miss Nidalee up on everything. And well, I admitted to the group I can't fight. I'm a terrible fighter. I shouldve admitted it earlier as I caused a little mistrust, but Poe reassured me that my role was very important. This made me happy. I thought Poe would discourage me for not taking the Monk path but he made me so happy! I strive to be as confident as him! Same with Malock, although, I know Malock is struggling with identity issues but he helped too.

Nidalee didn't join us at our camp. 

As we continued, she pulled me aside and reminded me that the stone that caused markings on her body is still in effect. I know Malock has an idea about it. However she was telling me it pains her to be in Shadowmoon Valley. It was burning her.  She told me to not worry but if she fell behind, know it was that.

Before arriving to the Naga base,  Poe tried to figure out what was wrong with Nidalee. Earlier on, Malock had transformed into his worgen form and she seemed upset. I think...I have a feeling she doesn't trust them

Poe left to do some research and it was just Malock, Nidalee and I. We found the key after what seemed like an endless slaughter of naga. It is a stone that glows green.

Returning back to our meeting place, I waved bye to Malock and reassured him- oh right.

That was a scary part. After we found the key, Malock continued to kill. We motioned for him to stop, and this only seemed to encourage Nidalee's "hatred" for him? I walked over to him and tugged at his arm. He shifted to me offensively, making a swipe at me and growling.  It scared me enough to scream. I then think he started to calm, in which Nidalee walked over and slapped him. I think he realized that he almost harmed me. I was fine...but....I shouldn't have snuck up on him. I still will take fault for that.

Anyways, before parting with Nidalee. She didn't explain why she mistrusted Malock, but she told me to watch myself, cause she can't always be around to protect me.

So many things going on....I wish Poe or Equillian was around. They both seem to have a "voice of reason" personality.

Although, I do feel protected around Nidalee. I just...I gotta help Malock too with his problem. I'm just glad I'm not worried about Poe not liking me!

There's just so much...

Anyways, I must continue on my research to see if there's a way to undo the curse of the Worgen....And maybe one day I'll be less shy and more brave like Equillian and Poe.

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

Dear Diary, It finally came in.

Last instance had me thinking...we're so divided. We all have our differences, and there's pain. I can feel it. There's pain in our group. Equillian's loss of his home, Malock's identity issues, Nidalee's hostility towards Worgens....We're becoming divided! The only person whom I don't think has a problem, or i dont know has a problem is Poe!

That's why I paired together with a jewelcrafter and I made special trinkets for us. That will remind our Unity. Together we can accomplish anything. These are the people who have not abandoned me like everyone else has.

For Equillian, My Lord, My Master, My Leader, a ring. This ring contains the guild symbol of the Keriscar sitting on the top of the ring in a form of a shield. This is symbolism of leadership. It's not easy being a true leader. He's brave, kind-hearted, fights for everything he believes in, he's intelligent, he works hard, I can go on. He're a great leader, and brings us together to be our best.

For Poe, a bracelet to wear on his left wrist. There are charms representing the elements to show balance. He is the voice of reason, the peace, the teacher of our group. This bracelet's middle charm is the Keriscar symbol, matching Equillian's.

For Malock, the comedian of our group, heh, a bracelet to wear on his right. Of course, the Keriscar charm like Poe's as well as a symbol of self love. For Malock, needs to be reminding that no one loves him as much as himself. I want to show him self worth. 

Oh and of course, a necklace for the beautiful Nidalee. The only thing matching her beauty is her skill in combat! This necklace holds the Keriscar symbol as well as decorative crystal flowers around it. I want to show her about diversity, where flowers of all kinds bloom differently, but they are still beautiful.

Last but not least, earings for me. Keriscar Symbol with symbolism from the Augustus Celestials.

I have done a long term ritual in blessing these with inner magic. I've managed to grab some mages from stormwind to help me. Light has been blessed with them. Turn the Keriscar symbol, and it glows when near the other jewelery. No it's not a tracking system, it's to remind us when standing together, Light will always lead us.

And- Oh 

oh Im terribly late! I must go meet them!

I will deliver it to them today. 

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

(((OOC: So I kinda wanted to try Malock's way on writing in a journal xD He actually roleplays it out a bit x3)))

"AGH!"

A small wooden shelf nearby would be smashed to pieces, torn pages of the books that sat upon it escaped to dance in the light gust of wind from the attacker. 

"WHY!?"

Holy fire was called upon from the Celestials as the bookshelf targeted split in two.

"DEAR DIARY" A voice choking on tears called out as she levitated the one book that listened to her, and the pen so familiar with her grasp. The pen would finish the introduction just before the elegant-now-destructive Panda had cracked her staff, smashing it against the wall. The levitation spell ceased to exist, as the change in spell power caused Chi to lose focus and drop them. Her staff hit the heavy stone wall once more, almost severing it in half.

"Give me ONE....one GOOD reason why when we save Equillian, I don't blast him with my Holy Magic for abandoning us!"

Crack! Her staff broke, causing the beautiful panda...to now be distraught. Lifting herself up, she would find her chair to sit on, and collapse on her diary, in her bedroom. An everlasting waterfall of tears accompanied her as she brought out her dagger. Upon the diary, right below "Never Change" which was carved into the front of her diary she wrote "Stay with us, young one." Her Lord Equillian's voice still echoed through her ears as she would whisper to herself. "I never left..."

Finding the next page in her diary, her tears ran strong, soaking previous pages as she hit her desk once with her fist before picking up her pen.

Dear Diary,

I feared for my own well-being without considering the others. We went to a haunted library, Nidalee protecting me. Oh but before that, Malock confessed his apology for the last time we met and said it was me...He realized it was me and lowered his attack. We found this ancient book that spoke of where The Death Knight Pro- I mean the original Keriscar was trapped in a prison, and we had the key to release him. Then someone named Hannah joined us, a new comer, she's a tracker! She was cool and we both had a conversation, saying Nidalee was strong. I mentioned that she's not only strong, she had other qualities and that's what made her in charge.

We eventually found this Original Keriscar and he had no idea where he was. He had been locked away for so long. His name is Vedris. From trying to pry information from him, while trying to take him with us, he asked us who freed him. I showed him the key but he said that was not the reason. Either someone took his place, or we destroyed the gate, and the demon controlling it. We didnt do the latter....so someone took his place. Diary, if you're wondering why I shed tears of fear, sadness, and anger, it's because Equillian is no longer with us. I put so much trust into him leading me, I wanted to be just like him, and and I actually felt for the first time, I was surrounded by people who cared for me. I was so close...so very close to letting them in, and that they would promise to never leave, but Equillian left. I..Im so confused Diary.....I don't believe his dead. Logically...he's not dead.....

Lian Chi would get up and search for the left over books in her library. She had to piece some pages together to find what she was looking for

Logically, he cannot be dead. I can back that up with factual information. He only merely switched places with Vedris. It might have been painful, but all it's doing is holding him captive, unconscious. There's a way to save him. And We will. No matter if I'm upset at him for yelling at me or worse, abandoning his Guild. Like I don't know Diary....I don't get what crossed his mind! That was something illogical. It was...mere...Oh I can't call it stupidity diary. I want to. I want too so much but I miss him. When we free him, I haven't decided, I haven't decided if I want to beat some sense into him...or..well...Hug him. The worse is, I don't have anything to rememb-

Lian chi would look around and find the box. The box she was meaning to give jewellery for everyone. She picked up the ring, the ring for Equillian. It symbolized leadership in all forms. She would slip it on her right index finger and hold it close to her chest.

Never mind...The point is, we don't have a leader now. No one to follow....this guild is going to get scattered....We're gonna grow apart....and NO.. No if you think I'm taking orders from that....that THING. That...Vedris guy? You're sadly mistaken. He's...He's lucky he's walking. However...it'd be a great opportunity to learn the Light power they have...I would love to command that power...

Anyways. I will only follow orders from well..from us. Nidalee, Poe, Hannah, and Malock. I don't know who's gonna act in command....A part of me feels like it will be Poe. If not, Nidalee.  It's definetly not Vedris.

Vedris, your time is ticking....we need Equillian back. You're here because of him, and you don't owe us rescuing Equillian, you owe us your life. If ..Ugh...Mixed feelings. Equillian would be so mad knowing that I despise Vedris, but I have every right too right? He's....not a Keriscar. I hate him. You'll be mad at me for this too Equillian, but  but...I will NOT call him Keriscar. He will be just a simple...original Death Knight

I'm serious when I say, Equillian, If it means saving you, it will be on Vedris Life. 

Closing her now wet diary she would be continuing her tears. This time, they were just simple sulks. "I have a mess..too..no...I'm going to bed" Rolling on to her bed she would close her eyes and sniffle a bit.

"I don't care what it takes Equillian....Like you said, at ALL COSTS, we were to release the original Death Knight Prototype, At all Costs, I'm going to save you. I don't need the rest. I'll find my own way to save you."

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

February 13, 2014

The Elegant Rose took the entire day to clean up, and had just came back from her trip from two places. The day was coming to an end, as the panda finished her dinner. Coming to her desk, she dropped into her seat placing her paws on her staff.

"I'm sorry I let my anger, sadness and fear get the best of me." She would remove the gift she had for her Lord from her finger, and place it at the top of her desk.

"You have to understand, I've had a shaky past, Equillian. And you've led me, you've put faith in me, I wanted to be your best Student. Yes, I really do look up to you as a teacher.  After clearing my mind of emotion, there's some thoughts I need to consider. This is the closest thing I have of memory of you and its just...It makes me feel... I know it's weird, but it brings comfort to me talking to an invisible you. No I'm not crazy....I just have no one to share my thoughts with... and it keeps my belief that you are still alive." 

Upon saying her prayer to the Augustus Celestials, her gentle paw picked her pen up as she would write her thoughts down.

Dear Diary,

Today was a very productive day. I managed to organized the destroyed books, I have yet to put them together. However I did clean up my...well I guess you could call it a temper tantrum.  My staff remains broken, but that does not mean I am defenceless.

After I finished cleaning, I visited, two very important spots. I went back to the Library that Equillian took us to, and I MAY have borrowed some books. I really wanted to research what Vedris is, more about the crystal prison, and well, the light magic. What if the Light Magic can aid us? Vedris may not be able to cast any magic at the moment, but I'm sure he'll remember his training.

I begin to wonder what Light Magic is all about. It'd be quite an amazing find if we learned how to wield it, but I continuously wonder if it will conflict with my Holy Magic. Well, and my beliefs as well. I must pray to the Augustus Celestials, seeking their guidance. 

As much as I really don't like Vedris, I realized I need to set my hatred aside. Yes, I will still keep my eye on him but think about it. How much History can I learn from him. He's seen the world back then, and that's something pretty special. He's a primary source of information, the real deal. Perhaps he can teach us how to wield this magic. We all have strong candidates for it.

Equillian, Oh wait...well not you yet, but we would teach you once you are out of that prison.

Malock, for he is a Death Knight. He has all the time in the world. Basically, trial and error for him until he succeeds. 

Poe, Poe I think is currently the strongest among all of us. I fear that he may be catching up to my own Intelligence. However, the way I see him move, he's capable. He's calm. He's a true leader, which I will get back to.

Nidalee, Bless her soul. When her friends are in danger, she will be there for you. I feel like...Light Magic can restore her to her true power. We should...as much as I don't - No Lian. Put your anger aside. We need to talk to Vedris about this. She still has ruin markings on her body, they burn whenever we are through the portal, and they've cut her magical power down. However, Nidalee would be an excellent Candidate. 

Hannah, I haven't gotten to know you much, but I feel like you're the type of person to never give up. You're exact in your motions, and you follow orders to the point. Potentially, you could wield Light Magic.

Well, and then there's me. I will not brag in front of them, but no one, has a bigger Library than I do. I've studied from the moment I was just a cub. Science, research, History, Magic, they are my priorities. But my strength compared to the others lack. I may be able to logically wield it, but...I don't think I'm strong enough...

Oh well look at me! I'm getting excited about this Light Magic, that I forgotten we also may be incapable of wielding it! I shouldn't get my hopes up, though it pains me to say this, Vedris is going to be the key to saving Equillian.

Anyways, so that was my trip to the Library, and well my second trip was to Equillian of course! I slipped by guards using well, my Snow Griffin "Snowflake" and my fade ability. I don't know if he could hear me, but I made him a promise we'd get him out soon.  I tried to gather as much physical data on these prisons as possible, without being seen. My time was short, but I managed to grab the regular dirt, and the dirt with the uhm well, it's a bit green. I obviously used gloves, and stored it, in a vial. I would try smashing the crystal, but I have not come to an hypothesis upon doing so. It could hurt him, it can hurt me, it could be a number of things.

Lastly, in this journal, I wish to talk about my thoughts upon nominating an "Acting Leader" If we do not have one, we will fall apart. So far, Nidalee and I share number one, on people who've led the group most on missions. I...well...I won't be great. I get constant butterflies in my stomach, i'm afraid of fighting, I'm just not strong. Which is why I turn my thoughts to Nidalee being acting leader. She's been my mistress the entire time, and she's strong. Without her magic, she is still flawless in her movements.

However, Please don't take this the wrong way Miss Nidalee, but I think we are in the same place. We share a lack of confidence...

My eyes turn to Malock then. You would be great. Your sense of comedy is almost like a relief to group tension, and you were very good friends with Equillian. However, I know, I've been doing a very best to find a cure for you but well I...Your continuous onslaught of enemies puts you at a risk of leading us. Your thirst for blood is strong from what I've noticed.

Lastly, I look to Poe. Yay Panda Power! Well I mean, let's face it, I understand and know the training Poe has gone through which is what makes him an excellent leader. He's calm, the voice of reason, his strength is well.  I've never seen him in much combat, but from what I saw, he can kill an enemy within seconds.  He has not struggled with a personal problem as of yet, nor has he shown signs of weakness. I think this may be Poe's chance to shine!

Thank you for listening to me my diary, I know I tend to write a lot, but it's easier sharing my feelings with a book, something has been my comfort my whole life as supposed to a person. I promise to keep you updated though. I have set all my current research to the side, to now focus on saving Equillian.

And well P.S. I need to know if we can trust Vedris. I think we can, but he's a stranger to our guild, and might seek to lead us. Or use us as his minions, or bring back the Old Kersicar and not Equillian. I may seem selfish, but I'm speaking what's on everyone's mind right now. We need to choose an acting leader when we meet, and we need to save Lord Equillian

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

(((OOC NOTE: I kinda wanted to bring in a unique different roleplay that I used to do. You're all gonna laugh but its Music roleplaying! I used to roleplay my character's singing! So here goes nothing to go ahead and try it out xD Just this once! I know the song technically doesn't exist in WoW, but it's fun! And Like I said, it's been a while since I roleplayed singing so I just took the lazy way ;D))))

"What's this?"

The panda's paws would pick up a package. Opening it up, she would find her staff, a big smile crossing her face in response. "It's so great having connections. All those errand runnings for the black smith in my cub years paid off!"

Entering her room, she rested her staff against the wall near her bed. "Okay come in!"

A snow Griffin emerged into her room and trotted happily around. "Shh Snowflake...I'm not supposed to have you here! I was supposed to check you in the stable...." It's response? Nuzzled its beak into Lian's chest as it happily flapped it's wings.

"I love you too Sweetie."

The Snow Griffin calmly sat beside the bed understanding Lian Chi's ritual of things. "I just wanted company...someone who understands. Malock does not see it from my point of view, Lord Equillian is not bothered by it, Poe does not see anything wrong with it, and I do not wish to trouble Nidalee with it, as she has much more to deal with." Lian Chi would sigh sitting in her chair... "I've never actually felt so alone, even though I'm surrounded by people whom I care for dearly. Whatever Lord Equillian has planned for me, I'm ready for it to end."

Gentle paws would pick up her familiar writing utensil as she would begin to scribble memories down on paper.

Dear Diary,

So I was wrong. I could not stop apologizing to Vedris. He's actually the nicest person. I found...Well...I found friendship in him instantly. I felt the need to protect him. I once am again, sorry....I should have never rejected you as a Keriscar. If only I could have shown him that he's not alone through this... We assaulted Cirrun's base...I was frightened....Oh wait....Diary, you'd never guess who we ran into.

...Botharii. Yes, I know. It's Botharii. Nidalee and I's primary quest was to find him. We've been searching for him for months it felt like. I just.... Okay okay. Lemme explain. Remember how I went back to the library? I found a note, written by Botharii. It was addressed to Equillian, and it was plans to release the original Kersicar. THEY KEPT US OUTSIDE THEIR PLANS. What makes me more mad, is...we've been searching for Botharii for so long, and Equillian has been in contact with him? And he time travelled or something? I mean I believe in time travel, as I've done it before....but he time travelled so soon, that he could have crossed paths with himself. He must have have time travelled in Iron Forge where we lost his tracks? I don;t know.....More importantly...

Not even a thank you! We spent much of our time, I spent so much time, I couldve been catching up on a book series, or researching. Ugh, he's just so rude, I'll explain more later.

During this storm of the base, he was accompanied by a Priestess who had dabbled into the arts of shadow magic. It scares me. I heard it leads to corruption...I mean...that's what one of my masters told me. She seemed nice. Much more open than this....Botharii character, The mention of his name just....it makes me sick. I should change the definition of "Scum" in my dictionary. Better defined as "Botharii."

Anyways...We destroyed Cirrun after much running and killing. I stayed out of battles. I kinda just leaned on the sidelines, but focused my protection on Vedris. He was weakened after the fight. I warned him that he may die if we kill Cirrun and he seemed to not be bothered by it. He was willing to do this. I admire him so much. A true knight in shining armor. I had him pinned for the wrong guy.  He disappeared during the escape but apparently went on vacation? I wish him well. I truly do. He was a good man.

We retuned to find Equillian fending off beasts of the crystals. I...I cried when I saw him. I was so happy. I don't think he realized how his lack of presence caused so much disruption in my life. He's my Lord, and I owe my life to him. No diary, I don't like him like THAT. I mean to say that...I look up to him so much and would not be here without him. I think I would end up dead frankly, without him. I never hugged someone so tight when I saw him. I found out Botharri had travelled through time, and could only write a note to Equiillian, which he had read back at the Library when we were all together. I questioned Equillian about the note but he dismissed it. I then exclaimed to him how I wish he would have told us before he went along with the plan, to which he countered that there was no time....I still feel like there should have been another way.

He then explained that Botharii was a general, and that way he ran things were more Militaristic like and well essentially, he would be harder on the guild. He was not so lax as Equillian was. Well, according to Botharii he only reports to Equillian. Well that goes for me too! I dont need to listen to Botharii.

We all sat in a pub, Poe kept nudging me to give Equillian a break, but has to understand, curiosity has kept me alive. Im much more knowledgeable than most! Botharii dismissed my...well I guess Attitude as me being young, Poe call me young, Ugh I HATE IT. Don't they realize what I'm capable of? I may be young to them, but I swear to you, my diary, my intellect surpassed them all, and I guarantee you that's what counts. Botharii then made a speech about how well I think he was going to remedy...I think he was referring to our attitude? Our laxness? My emotions? I have a feeling im his main target....and he was going to remedy it aggressively. Like...who does he think he is? I don't care if he was here longer than...me...I just...I just wish I wasn't so shy, so I could...you know! Give him a piece of my mind! 

We continued to drink as I just sat in my seat and sank. Nidalee explained the problem she was having to Equillian, and I still have no clue how to remedy it. I never fail though when it comes to healing. I'll find a way....

Next it was Equillian's turn to speak. He promoted Malock to Knight, Botharii got his general position back, His girlfriend...or I assume so, got welcomed in to the ranks, and Poe is leader of Squad#1 , which consists of me and Malock. Nidalee has been...pulled from her duty until she's better...This left me shattered. I don't think Equillian realizes how much I need her. I'm not shy when I'm around her. She's my Mistress. Always have been.

After most of the people left...well before we left, I sought out Malock and asked his thoughts on Botharii. I explained how he Botharii was so rude, to which Malock did not see it from my point of view. He just told me to hang in there...or whatever. I don't even care anymore...I just thought he would understand. I returned to Nidalee and layed in her lap. Filled with tears. I told her how I was upset that she was not going to be my knight any more. She's strong even with the stone handicapping her! I just can't....I can;t do it any more. I need her. We comforted each other before heading to bed...

Now I have to prepare myself for...well Botharii will be interviewing us? I don't even know what to prepare myself for, but I will be reluctant to his command. I know what's best for me. Anyways, I must tend to my Griffin...good night Diary..

Closing her book she got back up and began to cry. "Who am I kidding, I stand no chance against Botharii. No one sees it from my eyes. He's a...bully. So old fashioned....so..ugh. Equillian, I hope you know what you are doing.." Wiping her eyes she would begin to organize her books. "I have to be strong...I have my own priorities...like finding a cure for Nidalee...and adjusting to this...new life?" Ugh I can't do this, I can't, I just can't!" Flopping on her bed, she would begin to cry more, tears flooding her pillow. "I miss you Big Brother...if you were here...you would know what to do...."

The beak of her griffin would gently prod at the Panda a few times and whine. "A song? What...oh seriously? You want me to sing that song again?"

She sighed, as she pulled out from underneath her bed, a Lute. "This first time I ever sang this...Was with my mom...when my dad didn't accept me for, well, me. I shared it with you...cause I know you like music" Her Snow griffin responded with a squeak as it flapped its wings. "But let's edit it a bit...."

(((OOC NOTE: Parody of Frozen's Let it go, begin :D    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36Qw86-UH8 )

Her digits plucked the strings of the lute, in a string of notes, introducing the song. Each individual note, carried a note that followed smoothly after the other.

"My heart glows bright and lonely tonight, not a soul to be seen,  a kingdom of isolation, and it looks like....I'm the Queen." She had lessened the power of her vocals at this part to symbolize her innocence that she carried within her. She would continue...

"The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, I tried to share my ways, Heaven knows I've tried." Her Snow griffin chirped in response as it whistled to her vocals.

"Don't let them in, Don't let them see, Botharii will always be different than me, Conceal don't feel, don't let him know~ Well now he knows~~" She giggled quietly to herself after including Botharii into her song, her griffin flapping happily in response, showing Lian Chi she was releasing her emotions.

"Let it go, Let it go. Can't hold it back any more~" Her paws individually released bright lights of holy magic as it caressed the air before disappearing.

"Let it go, Let it go, Turn away and slam the door~ I don't care! What he's going to say! Oh Botharii bring it on~ Bullies never bothered me anyway"  She laughed to herself after she finished this lyric as the griffin perked up and bounced up and down.

"It's funny how my age is such a difference, it makes me seem so small. And the fears that still control me, this time I will not fall~

"It's time to see what I can do! To test HIS limits, and break through! My holy magic, My heart is with me, oh I will be free~"

Casting levitate upon herself, she would float amidst the air and grin, creating a Holy Circle beneath her.

"Let it go, Let it go....I am one with the Celestials! Let it go, Let it go, My Emotions I will not hide! 

Here I stand....and Here I'll Stay!

Another voice interrupted her powerful vocals. "Keep it the FUCK down, I'm trying to sleep!"

Lianchi immediately stopped  remembering she wasn't the only one remaining here for the night. She grinned to her Snow Griffin as it nuzzled into her belly which caused her to giggle. "If any of the guild members heard me sing that, they'd be so mad at me!...I blame you Snow Flake..But...I realized...as much as that song made me feel good...I shouldnt....am I bullying Botharii for insulting him as well. Agh I don't know. I do feel a little bit better though..."  Her Snow Griffin smiled deviously as it planted itself beside the bed to sleep.

"Okay okay! Bed... I'll worry about preparing for Botharii's....Interview or whatever...I just....want the OLD team Back....Equillian....Malock...Nidalee and Me.. Poe treats me like a kid...but I guess he has been there for me too.... Im just...upset....mad...angry...When I should be happy that we rescued Equillian."

Her snow griffin jumped on the bed to cuddle with her Pandaren friend. "Right...Like My Old master says....Meditate then respond."

Soon the two would drift into sleep!

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

re: Part 1/3 Am I Worth Anything? - Learning about Liliann

"For the first time I ever! I actually made a friend. Like...I made the first move!"

The elegant Lian Chi giggled as she spun into a circle and sat in her seat, feeling accomplished.

Dear Diary!

I made a new friend today. Her name is Liliann. She's a priest just like me. During the rescue of Lord Equillian, I asked if she would meet up with me later. She accepted and I met her the other day in a graveyard.

It was a little of a depressing scenario, but I approached her with an open heart. It's not easy losing someone. Trust me....She was paying respects for a previous partner who's been deceased. If I knew, I would have brought flowers!

Anyways, we talked about shadow magic and how if not used or controlled properly, it can end up corrupting the user. My Master told me to always fear shadow magic. She seems quite capable and expert at it. I was then curious about her past, and what she shared to me...I feel like we took a step up in our relationship. We were friends. We weren't just people who nodded to each other....we were becoming friends. She shared how her lover rushed into battle to defend. Things didn't go the way they seemed, and well Lilian discarded her hope and faith in Holy. Such an experience opened her to the use of the shadows and that's how some people fall to the shadows. She doesn't blame herself now, and she seems to be in control.

And of course during her travels, she ran into Botharii, someone who was in grave danger at the time.

I believe she mentioned that they met in Winterspring. I still have yet to figure out "Botharii's Story" to fully trust him, but I've got no way on figuring it out. He just seems...sketchy and although Lord Equillian and him go way back...I feel uneasy when I'm around him.

Anyways, at the end of the meeting, I held out my paw and proposed friendship towards her. It means a lot to have her as my friend!

Lian Chi would close her diary and smile at her new found friendship. "Maybe I wont feel....alone.."

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

re: Part 2/3 Am I worth Anything? - The Mission

Lian Chi had returned to the Inn in Dalaran from a long day and immediately sat in her study chair, or what she dubbed it as.

"Am I anything to this guild? Or am I just the Panda they carry along because they all feel too bad to break the news how I don't fit in.." Her paws pressed against her face as she teared up a bit. "Honestly I really don't! Look at me? I don't talk to anyone, I keep to myself, My books are my best friends, and I just screw everything up!"

Her shaky paws opened her journal as she would search for a pen. "They're pushing me too hard...My Innocence is gonna disappear at this rate, and I do not want to be someone without a heart."

Her pen was found as she would begin to scribble on the page.

Dear Diary

Well, we all met in Stormwind....I'm with my new team...although Malock didn't show. I think he was busy on a lead with bandits. And Nidalee was not there either. I was alone. I did however get to see Liliann but I dare not speak to her openly in front of Botharii. I'm sorry Liliann, I don't know if him and I will ever see eye to eye. He's militaristic, and I'm well...the opposite? He's a fighter not a lover, and I'm a lover not a fighter sorta deal.

Anyways, Poe introduced us to his new student, Sakura, and Equillian briefed us on a mission.

Good news is for the guild, we're getting our name out there, and the recruitment office for Northerend has called for our aid.

As we sat on the boat, I just felt so alone. Everyone had their buddies, their close friends, but without Malock or Nidalee, I was nothing basically!

We split up as I assumed that Equillian needed to speak with Botharii and Poe. Sakura Liliann and I discussed the weather, ale, and well actually Botharii. I found out that they met in Winterspring, and well it just bugged me how so far off trail we were. Have I gone mad? I just want to know his story from Past to Present. As a fellow Keriscar, I want to know if he's trustworthy. and well...not a mean guy!

Our mission was clear when they returned. We had to rescue a paladin in a stronghold. Botharii was leading us and as Poe's right hand panda, I was everyone's back up with Liliann. Poe directed everyone, and Sakura kicked ass. Equillian stayed behind, as we infiltrated it. And well when we arrived, Poe scolded me for being late. I got a bit upset....i mean...like...I chose "SnowFlake" for a reason. She was unique. She could not fly for the longest time, but she did not quit. I chose her because of that spirit and bond we created.  I stayed behind with Liliann, and did not contribute much. The way Botharii ordered us to assault the fortress...It just felt like he wasn't human. I mean they are bad guys but ....let's not stoop to savages and to their level. 

I fell out of line at one point due to inspecting my surroundings, and Botharii scolded me...there's two for me. His voice....just so terrifying. Upon not finding him, Botharii sent me and Poe sent sakura to accompany me to relay the  message to Equillian. They remained in the stronghold to search for clues.

I did not realize,I was just in the moment, but I made it to Equillian and shouted his name. He seemed to be meeting with people in which he shushed me. I relayed the message after we found somewhere private and well...I tried to be bold. We were finally alone. I questioned if Nidalee being my knight can be open for debate. He didn't seem to pleased....I hate displeasing my Lord...it makes my stomach sink. I hope...I really hope he accepts my apology. So I got scolded by him...that makes three for me.

Sakura and I returned to the stronghold, and they said it was best we left.

We got to the Inn and Botharii explained that the paladin we searched for is something else and we would be seeing him soon. Oh right! Lilliann went into the minds of one of those...vile creatures...and found out they well we don't exactly know what they are doing. But I agree with Botharii's theory that they're trying to make an "anti-paladin" or perhaps a force to be reckoned with. An evil paladin...just un heard of, but at this rate, anything is possible.

Sakura treated Liliann's wounds with Poe. Before Botharii left...I tried...complimenting him. For Liliann of course, I expressed how I was impressed with his flawless choice of battle strategies and he merely told me they were the basics, but thanked me. It's like ugh, just accept the compliment. 

Before Liliann left, I feared for her for what she told me the other day. So I just had to. A gift from the priest himself in my homeland, passed onto me and now to Lillian. I said a prayer before I handed it to her. Rather placed it around her neck. I spoke words of truth to never forget that the Light is with her. I told her that the Holy Light will protect her, and that it may guide her. I fear the shadows more than ever when I'm around her, but she's my friend and I have to protect her. No Keriscar left behind! With that necklace, I hope her faith in the Light Restores.

I left for Dalaran and began researching in their Great Library. Maybe they also have a potential cure for the disease Nidalee carries. 

And well my thoughts this week are...I feel useless. Why am I here with the Keriscar....I want another reason than to serve my Lord Equillian and his dreams. I owe him everything, but I just....feel like I'm slowing everyone down....I hope this feeling goes away....What would my brother do? What would Aysa or Ji Firepaw do? 

With thus, Lian ended her journal with minor sobbing. "Lord Equillian...please tell me there's a purpose for me being here. Will I be brave like you someday? Do you really need me around your guild? I just hope there's some sort of sign to show me my purpose with this Guild...."

Lian began to draw a ritual circle on her floor. Around she placed symbols of the Augustus Celestials. There Lian stood in the middle of the circle and held her paws together, in a prayer motion. "Augustus Celestials, I, Lian Chi, a Pandaren Priest, worship and thank you for everything you have done. I ask a favour in hopes you will help me," She spoke clearly in her prayer.

"I have gifted a friend of mine, Lilian, my Holy Pendant, passed down to me from My Priest Master back at home. I ask for your blessing to keep her safe, in control, healthy, and above all comforted. Guide her, help her make the choices she does. I ask for you to Bless her with your celestial powers.

Please...Consider my request and prayers."

With thus, Lian chi finished with her quiet prayer, in hopes that whom she worshipped would guide Lillian.

Laying in bed she closed her eyes, and would sleep after such a long day.

Lianchi
In-Game Lowest Rank 10
Officer

re: Part 3/3 Am I worth Anything? - The Decision

Finishing with talking to the locals, the elegant butterfly returned to where she was staying. This would be the second time she visited Exodar. It was easily known she stood out. Was it the fact that she was a stranger? She had a different name? Not even. It was a walking panda.

As she found her sleeping quarters, the fellow inn owner waving to Lianchi, easily recognizing her. The Pandaren had remained there for almost a week as she was on her top important mission bestowed upon by Equillian.

Entering her room, she closed the door, and immediately covered the desk in several different papers. One was a report she was compiling about this...disease Nidalee had, the second, was her notes taken through her different research and talking to the different Dranei of the area, and last but not least the Diary.

Dear Diary,

It's been a while. l like to say these passed days have been a mini vacation. While I'm doing research, I feel safe here in the sense we're not running around infiltrating fortresses or stopping some giant warship on destroying- Well...that hasn't happened yet, but I know everyone is expecting me to pull my weight. It kind of makes you wonder why has My Lord, Equillian, has kept me within his group of companions. Everyone is so talented in tactics, fighting, protecting and more, then there's me. Am I the innocence of the group? That one factor that brings out the heart, the emotion, the feeling within everyone? I know there's a huge reason why I follow in his footsteps, he's been there for me. Even as strangers, he helped me. Oh wait Lian! You're getting that depressed attitude again! You know you're smarter than any one of them there. You can name all the different areas in Azeroth, what they specialize in, important history about those areas, and key points! You can diagnose someone with complete accuracy, and knowing and understanding the signs they show. Your Mastery in Holy Magic shows no equal. But why am I afraid to show this power among others? I've healed only just a few times. I can mix different potions for different causes, and I can even identify plants and what they're used for just by looking at them! You're one in a kind Lian...You're a scholar. While the most use blades, magic, and arrows to defeat their enemies, you use your mind, strategies, your words, your heart. My power is driven through emotion.

I guess this week has been an eye opener for me. While I still have many questions, the journey to our new Keep has filled me with confidence and I'll tell you why. I think I am worth something, which is why I will continue to learn from The Keriscar. (Minus Botharii, that man sickens me!)

We all met up except a new joiner came along. Zeligus....He's...odd? Then again me too. Quite a few times it seems like he was trying to speak with me alone? Which is a lil' creepy! I don't know him! He stared me down on the boat, and then began to tear up? Do I remind him of someone? It's...just a little awkward now that he's around which is why I try to keep to myself. It was great to see everyone again, I'm also not used to Malock's kindness. Maybe I got the wrong definition of Knight? I expected to be doing pushups, situps, endurance training and him barking orders at me. But he keeps offering me food, or joining him for a seat, like he pulled out a chair for me to sit in. His gentleman attitude just...I didnt expect it. Botharii finally joined us and had a surprise to show us. It was ALOT of travelling. 

During our travels, Lilliann wanted to make sure I was okay. She noticed me a bit withdrawn. It's either cause I'm awkward in bigger groups, I don't want to get railed out by Botharii, or it was cause my mind was focused on the lack of worth I carry to the group. She kept me warm though with her pet. We also shared a conversation about the necklace I gave her. I just wanted to make sure it was still with her. She asked if I wanted it back, but that would defeat the purpose of our friendship. I just want her to be reminded the the Light...The Holy magic within her has not defied her. It remains strong with her, and that all she needs is belief in herself. My fear for the shadows is justified, and I will not have it consume my friend. It is her decision though to command the shadows, which I respect, but I don't want it to become her.

Another thing occured that reminded me of the incident with Botharii. Zeligus is....blood thirsty. That's how I personally describe Botharii. I almost called him out on being a hypocrit but I know he has his reasons. Infiltrating that fortress to seek out the paladin felt...wrong with me. He wanted us to level their numbers. And well, Zeligus attacked a bunch of creatures that did not even pose us threat. I know he's a death knight, and I know him and Malock don't mix well. I think it's because Malock does not believe he's not like any other ordinary death knight. Though my knowledge conflicts with my feeling here, he is TECHNICALLY dead, but he walks among the living. I think he just wants to be looked at as if he's alive again? I unfortunately...."

The Pandaren would stop writing a moment and part the fur among her arm to a scar. "I guess his claws were pretty sharp when he pushed me away..."

The incident still scares me. I know he has control, and I do trust him. Well I want to trust him, I just need to get over my minor fear. I'm pretty sure it won't happen again, but with Zeligus edging him on, he might turn out of anger, and then we are left to defend ourselves from a fellow Keriscar.

Let's see, Oh I asked Equillian if he was mad at me still. He asked me why he would be mad. I just kept to myself. I thought he was still upset from when I requested Nidalee to be my Knight again. He even let me ride on his mammoth again! I've grown accustomed to this mount. I'm comfortable on it, and with the long journey I almost fell asleep!

Botharii has not changed much... He's...a brute. I feel like he seeks pleasure in annoying me. Like his stupid comment "Are all Pandaren girls this emotional?" or whatever he said. We got into a little spat, just a tiny one, but he ends up "winning" the arguement if you know what I mean. That man just...frustrates me. I can't trust him. I can't see him as a fellow Keriscar, and I'm the only one who sees him like this. No one in the entire Keriscar stands up for me when he edges me on. Do they really see him as a friend? What do you see in him Lily?

Anyways, long story short, since I know this diary entry is getting long, we've been given a Keep, under Lord Equillian's name. I checked the weapons with Nidalee and now she can't even transform. We learned of a warship that has been ubeatable so far, and It's up to us. As everyone left, the lot of us did not have any special orders, so I pulled Equillian aside. I begged. I told him Nidalee's condition is getting worst, and that I need to do something. This has to be the happiest day of my life. He told me to head to Exodar to do some research and talk to the locals. I gave him the most respectful bow I could think of, and that was kneeling in front of him and pressing my forehead against his hand. He told me to be back in a week. I don't know if he realizes how much that meant to me. I'm actually helping.

Now I'm her in exodar. I've documented the symptoms. We've always been there for each other Nidalee and I. She's like my best friend, and it pains me to see her in pain. We need her at top notch as she is one of the most skilled fighters in Keriscar. It seems it has not subsided, and the symptoms are getting worst. It burns her, she's also marked with symbols from the stone she said. My best guess at this point is a stone created by the dranei to disarm mana flow. It seems her abilities are locked, and it causes her pain. But you never know. It's one of my theories. Hold on Nidalee, I'm gonna save you, you're gonna be healthy again. 

With thus, Lian closed her diary, realizing she keeps writing so much, and sighed. "When I cure Nidalee, everyone will be so proud of me, and Botharii will have to think twice on making me his rival..." Lian would shake her head. "But those are all the wrong reasons. I'm doing this because Nidalee is in trouble. She needs my help."

With thus, Lian took to her bed and rested, missing her friends among the Keriscar. But her work was important, she needed a breakthrough!

re: Falling Apart

She could see the light. It was there. Her guild already promising they will be good. "Snow!" She shouted in her light voice as she made the jump.

She could see her griffin come to her aid, watching it aim to catch her. As she reached to grab on, a sharp pain came like a shot in her hip. "Agh!" She squinted her eyes as her paws immediately were drawn to her hip. The Griffin swiftly noticed and changed its course to catch her with her feet. "Snow, I need you to put me down...gently." She winced holding her side before the griffin placed her in the snow.

Getting up slowly, she almost refused to look at her hip judging from the pain coming from it. She leaned against a bigger rock nearby as she began to breath heavily, cough almost. She could feel blood trickling from her lips and down her chin. "Agh. it hurtss...." She exclaimed to herself as she would look down at her hip. 

It was the wound she should have cured the moment she received it. In Lian's defence, they were rushed out of the warship. Was it a blade? or magic? She had forgotten, but it was no time to diagnose now. As long as Lian knew the solution. Her wet-with-blood paws would hover over the wound as she closed her eyes, crying slightly. "Greater....ngh...Heal." Upon healing it, she reached in her pack for bandages as she wrapped her lower torso in it. 

Snowflake nuzzled Lian against the neck as it used its wings to cover her for warmth.

"I just need....a second..."

While she rested, she would pull out her diary and being to write in it.

Dear Diary,

I fear One Place I call home is Falling Apart. The Keriscar....This Warship....Hannah was right. It was designed to tear us apart. Could this be why no one suceeded? They turned on each other? I'm....just so glad Lilly did not turn on Zeligus in that moment. I worry about her.

I'll start from the beginning, but quickly. We met near the place where we were assaulting the warship. The dead plagued the city and the only people alive were the troops defending, and us, the keriscar. Lord Equillian split us up into two teams. Botharii led the second, Equillian leading the first.

There was no sight of Poe, or Sakura, or even Nidalee which brought deep fear into my heart. Those three? They're Tigers on the battlefield. Not to be messed with...

Anyways, it was weird....I thought I would be working with Malock, you know, my Knight. However, he ordered me to stick close to Equillian. As we assaulted the ship, the first team, Equillian, Hannah and I ran into a lot of enemies. We even came to a...Spider...queen...thing.. Hannah was locked out and for the first time ever, I dont know if Lord Equillian would have made it without me. I felt rage inside for the first time in a while. The two of them battled, and I got even more upset the times it struck Equillian. As supposed to just healing Equillian, I began using my offensive holy powers. We took it out, but Equillian got injured. He would not stop though. He's stubborn, no matter Hannah's attempts to slow him down.

As we fought in a long room with acid, I was teleported...I blacked out....But when I woke up, I saw Botharii's team fighting. Zeligus shouting, as he slaughtered the enemy. I helped them out and explained the situation. I was disoriented. Botharii had Malock escort me back. Although it was weird. For the first time ever, Botharii actually ensured my safety. This doesn't make us friends though. He was probably just looking good for Lilly.

As we ran back, I asked Malock if he could...well control himself in his Wolf Form. However, he didnt have time to answer as we met up with my other group. It looked like they were having troubles so we jumped down to save them. We did well...

Fast forward to Equillian finally promising to slow down. I was told to fetch Botharii. Reluctantly I did. We faced off against several dark riders until I accompanied Zeligus. No Keriscar Left behind right? I helped Botharii out, and helped heal Zeligus. Until Lilly walked over. She was quite upset with Botharii. As well as she was even worse to Zeligus. She spat in his face! Botharii and her exchanged a few rather…well they weren’t nice words. It was clear Lilly was upset. Zeligus and Lilly started to bicker. However…my help..well..it didn’t work. I asked my friend Lilly twice to remove herself from the shadows as she was angry. She didn’t. So my next target was Zeligus. I begged them to stop and that’s…well…that’s when I started crying. I wish Nidalee was there at the time. Zeligus noticed and mentioned he only stopped cause of me. And Lilly seem still upset. I never felt so separated. The group continued to fight which actually made me more upset.

Have we been broken? Lord Equillian, Malock, and Botharii continued to fight on, and Zeligus caught up to them but I had two guild members standing in front of me. Their faith lost. Lilly broken, and Hannah, given up. Did  nobody notice? Did Nobody care? I’m..I didn’t show it in front of the two of them but I’m questioning the Family values of this guild…I understand we should not jeopordize the mission but…We’re significant beings. We deserve to be valued by one another…not used as a tool to complete the mission…

Anyways, Hannah agreed to me that we should continue, but she remained with Lilly and said she’d help her. The others needed someone skilled in healing.

At this point, I had bruises. I ran as fast as I could to help them out. We all regrouped, and Lilly shared a few words with Botharii. I sought to tend to my Lord Equillian but he motioned me to continue….I think….he needs to stop playing…risky.

Malock continued to care for me which…is really nice of him. I really like having him around.

We all met up and continued, making it to the last …thing controlling the dead hopefully…This is where I got my wound. It was the hardest battle thus far…but we destroyed him….

We almost had to make a decision about someone going down with the ship, but luckily botharii had some bombs and so did Hannah. They used that to blow the ship. I was one of the early escapers…

Now I’m here. I’m rested now. I’m still sore around the hip area but…I must find my friends. They will need my Holy Magic in the name of the Augustus Celestials to help them…

They had to have survived. They have to….”

re: Friendships, and Secrets and Betrayal Oh MY!

"Thank you...for the..uhm Hospitality." The Foreigner smiled to the Common race known as the night elves whom dwelled here. She knew Nidalee was uncomfortable around the area alone, so the Pandaren ensured that her ex-knight was comfortable in the same room as her. While the Night Elf rested, Lian Chi opened her journal and began to write...

"Dear Diary...

As well you should, priestess. If Anyone can bring us back together, it's you.

I have dawned on this phrase throughout my travels to Nidalee's homeland. Hannah, the hunter spoken them to me. She was the one who saved me. She found me against a tree, weak...I owe her everything. She helped me to the inn to take care of me and we discussed. She confided with me a secret. She's...Insecure about this...guild. She shared with me her nightmares that keep coming to her....they're realistic ones....they are ones that bring her to tears.....Even to this day, the warship haunts us. She cried to me...Told me that she was losing faith..in...well...Let's face it. In this guild....in Lord Equillian.  She shared with me that he posed her a tough decision to make....It was either to ensure my safety and find me....or continue with him. She was upset, because she chose to go with him. Her nightmare? A repeat of this scenario, with the possibility to thinking harm has come to me...It haunts her to this day if she made the right decision, or at least how I see it. While I don't agree with what Lord Equillian made her do....If I recall correctly, it was Malock and I who ended up saving them....However she brings up her thoughts...thoughts if our position had changed. If Equillian was the one to disappear, and I was the one in Equillian's spot. I agree with her whole heartedly that she said we would go together to find Lord Equillian.

I feel like I eased some tension. She was afraid she harmed my feelings....but...well she was right. She was right to choose to follow Lord Equillian. I reminded her of his wound, and how I ended up being fine. I ensured her that her decision did not upset me as I was panicking the entire time when I parted from Lord Equillian. He's my Lord, he's done a lot for me....And I owe him a second life. What made Hanna say the above quote to me? I told her....I comforted her...I told her: Without Forgiveness, there is hatred in this world. And this is what divides us.

That's when her words hit me hard....as if she set a burden on my shoulders..... If anyone can bring us back together, it's you.

She gifted me with this...flower...its beautiful, and she guided me to tie it in my hair...I did...and well...I think it looks so beautiful. It's been a while since I received a gift. The last gift I received was from my mother....The Angel necklace....whom i passed on to Lilliann as I worry about her...

Oh did I mention Hannah brought me what I thought was a potion? It was wine...And I drank it...all...I felt more bold...I will clarify later, but Lilly took notice and told me I was drinking alcohol....I'm dumb for not noticing, but I remember getting in a good tease at Konstantine.

------

Before I continue any further, I'd like to quickly update you on Nidalee's condition. I managed to speak with an old draenei about this ancient technology. It's not just any stone....A Orc shared the same symptoms of Nidalee, as it was described as an allergy. He started going mad, casting spells, until a lightning bolt he casted struck his head....To never be ressurected no matter the efforts. Unfortunately no technology exists to reverse it which brings me here. He guided me saying the Night Elves may have an equally powerful cure for this. Nidalee and I are here to find it...I haven't given up on you Mistress...And you're not gonna give up on me....I'm not gonna lose you...

--------

I met up with Lord Equillian who split me off with Lillian to scout the cultists. We located them, and found they were raising undead...as Lillian said, death would be merciful to them.

We returned to Lord Equillian where Malock found himself trapped in his form, and nidalee remained a bird.  If I observed correctly, even after Equillian's attempts to subside the beast inside, he looked at me....Malock looked at me....and his breathing calmed, it slowed down...What effect do I have on him? Is he afraid? Is he...I dunno...Malock you're so confusing!

We were then ordered to purge the land for some reason, and I fought alongside Malock. I think this was the alcohol coming into effect as I was more brave to fight these creatures. We tried questioning....some insane doctor who looked like he was doing experiments...but he continued trying to chop Malock in pieces. He then came at me, but Malock was swift, and initiated the killing blow! Continuously he watched over me....It's like my personal guardian angel.

------

We headed back and I spoke to Nidalee, telling her everything was gonna be okay. I then walked into the Inn, and Equillian gestured for me to leave. Zeligus however took noticed and embraced me in tears. I was scared. I panicked. I almost fainted. He ignored any form of personal bubble I had and jumped at me. I remember screaming and tried to push him off. All he said to me was : Ali....Ali would have wanted you to have this" He gave me a jade. I keep it with me close. He later one explained that Ali looked strikingly similar to me and she was his wife. He lost her though. They were slaughtered....by well...he claims Vedris's army. I.... I dont know what to say...It was a little awkward for me, but I gave him my condolences but I should not be the owner of this Jade. I will give it back to him....If he accepts...Like...am I now obliged to open my heart, let him in and take his deceased wife's spot? He pressed the...uh...the uh arm that had no skin on it against mine, and I almost puked...I was scared, but I stayed there...He needs this guild more than ever. But does...This scares me...Am I supposed to get to know him, and open up to him and well....am I supposed to show romantic interest in him?

------

Oh I suppose I should bring up Vedris…. Lord Equillian received informationthat…Vedris was behind it. Some complications inbetween but the one whom helped us, is now a threat. It’s either his doing, or some demon still has control over him or whatever the reason is. I’m scared…I sought friendship in him and now it feels like everyone is trying to act against him. Did we forget that he too is STILL a Keriscar? I know Zeligus seeks full revenge….Bloodshed most likely, pain…, harm…And this is where I stand different. I fight my battles through emotions, logic, ethical decision making…I don’t constantly pick up my staff and ready for battle.

Please Vedris, say it ain’t true. Be it someone else framing you…I need to know the truth Vedris. I know Lord Equillian knows my heart isn’t in a battle against him, which is why I need to hear it from you Vedris. Have you betrayed this guild? Have you betrayed my friendship? I need to hear it from you without blades, magic, or any other weapons. I need to hear your words….I need to hear the truth personally. I feel like I want to seek him out…I know there’s light within you. Some want to fight you, but I think I can get guild support to talk to you rather than fight you.

I just don’t know how to approach this subject. I get so awkward with confrontation. But maybe….just maybe if I present my case with facts, ethics, Lord Equillian will hear me out.

---

Which brings me to my thoughts on Lord Equillian. I just wanted to address the fact with you, my journal, that I have not shared a personal conversation in a while with him. I feel like I don’t know him well. And he’s…well I owe it to him as he saved my life from spiraling downhill. I just wish….I knew him more. His motives, what drives him, his feelings on different subjects. I just wanna be able to lay down beside him, stare up at the sky, and just learn. Talk until the day goes away…

You know, my journal, he’s the only one I consider who potentially may be more intellectual than me? I feel like I finally found someone who I need to keep up with!

My feelings for him? It’s not the need of a relationship with him. I may have come across that I had a crush on him but I consider him a father-like figure. Let’s be realistic here though… I don’t know if I’m ready to love…My baggage has taught me to just stick my nose in the books. He’s like the dad I never had. And old is the last thing he is! He’s a role-model, and represents many things. Maybe I would’ve grown up normal…grown up like the other kids…Or even know how to properly socially interact with people if Lord Equillian was my Father.

I know! I want him to open up more! I followed him for a reason didn’t I? I observed him constantly, trying to figure out his motives, his reasons for the way he acted.. But how do I talk to him? Hey Equillian, wanna be the dad I never had?  No…that doesn’t sound good. Hey Equillian, lets stare up at the sky and just talk! A little too weird and forward right? Damnit……I don’t know how to ask him…he just seems way to focused to even spark up conversation with…

Can we sometime be friends?

---

I should probably continue with the story. Anyways, I was sent with Nidalee to figure out the battle plans and theorize about where it started. During the conversation, others got sent elsewhere. I believe Hannah and Malock were trying to locate Vedris. At this point, Malock was…uhm…having trouble focus on the task as hand…and well he…every woman that passed by, he stared at or whatever and made rather flirtacious comments…..It made me, so mad. I don’t know why…but whatever the reason is, like pay attention. The Mission is depending on you Malock, and I can’t be around to always help you from turning mad…In fact, I'm worried….My Knight, out there with Hannah who has no experience dealing with calming him down. I hope she’s okay…Unless she’s struggling to keep him under control….or well…maybe she helped…relieved him? I wont think about it too much… My journey led me to explain to Nidalee That I didn't find a cure but we got to go to her homeland to heal her. She started to cry….I think I was a little too suspenseful. We figured out the battle plans and where it started and why we took it down easily. It had used too many of its resources to be able to overwhelm us. Also, the workers seemed like….they weren’t working…In fact they scattered whenever we followed them….I brought it to Botharii’s attention, and commanded me to tell the guards to leave. We could be being sabotaged.

---

Nidalee and I returned with our report and I think the alcohol was still in my body. I did drink the bottle thinking it was a potion, so I may have provoked Konstantine…I wonder if I should apologize?

--

Before I left, I ensured Lilly’s safety. She seemed upset, and well of course, who else do I provoke. I persisted, and she told me she feels like she does not fit in… She’s regretting her decision and wih she stayed. Hannah, it looks like my job has not ended. We need her but she told me she was scolded my suggesting splitting up in that warship was a bad idea…I hope Lord Equillian knows what a mess that was…Anyways, I told her I could use her as a body guard since Lord Equillian initially asked me if I needed one. I told her to request to accompany me. She has not arrived yet, but if she comes, then I assume they approved of her leave.

I then…my eye…it caught something. I realized she was fiddling with something. I asked her what it was and she hid it. We played a long guessing game. I persisted, and of course, won. I always….figure things out….usually….maybe…I dunno. At first, I thought it was a necklace, but I asked her if she was wearing it, and she said yes. It had to be a ring. And I figured out it was from someone important to her…and well….put logic together…and You have Botharii proposing to Lilly. I was so excited for her! But she told me to shush. I will keep it a secret. I will not breach friendship, but Konstantine and Lilliann are engaged…However she’s well…if I recall correctly, she’s wondering how she’s gonna manage loving a military man…. Botharii, I hope you know what you're doing…. She’s my friend, and I can’t have you breaking her heart…I hope you’re prepared to love her, cherish the moments with her, no cheating, and treating her with disrespect. If you’re gonna marry her, you just made her your equal, and I…well, I feel like…you can’t just bark orders at her. You need to treat her right.

I’m watching…I will not tell but I will observe from afar…I’m an introvert, right? Its what im good at.

Either or, I should apologize to Lilly for almost forcing her to tell me what she had in her hands.

--

I think that wraps up my thoughts for this time, I should really focus on my research now…and ..well..teach myself to be more brave, but that won’t come easily.

Lian would close her journal and tuck it under her pillow where she would sleep. “”So much to think about, How do I balance the guild when I can’t even find balance within myself? Poe where are you, you would know what to do…Or do I take all my problems to Lord Equillian? Or Malock my knight? Or perhaps my best friend Nidalee?”

The Pandaren would lay her sleepy head down as she would stay awake, until Nidalee returned. She needed  help anyways to change her bandages.

She heard footsteps near the door, as Lian would pull off her Guild Tabard and prepare for Nidalee to help her.

re: Saving Private- I mean Knight Nidalee / Meeting With Lilly

"For the first I have failed my Friend..."

Lian had been carried by her Snow Griffin, heading towards where the mission was starting.

"I just can't understand why no one wants to help their own kind... Maybe I'm just...TOO empathetic..."

Dear Diary,

I sit on my Griffin as I write this. I'm doing everything I can...

Nidalee is getting worse and time is running out. I sought out the priests and the druids. Most claim that it's just a feral phase of some sort. Clearly they lack the intelligence which I carry. I've documented this illness and the symptoms are most likely not the same. While I don't know much about this feral phase they go through, I was sure they weren't right. 

I headed to the library found a book, and and asked for her help, but she blamed Nidalee that it was her fault for messing with the technology. I had no luck  at the library, and she was rude!

Last but not least I tried the high priestess. The guard would not let me through and I ran out of time

Now I'm flying, Nidalee is incapable of casting, or fighting. She's gravely ill, and I can just sense....I can sense her life force passing. May the Augustus Celestials guide me to this cure. It's not her time yet. 

Although I feel lost....

To top this all off, I had a meeting with Lillian. It was so nice to be by her side again. Her engagement ring is so pretty too! We mainly had a discussion. We talked about what would happen if the shadows or something was to control her. She had come in contact with one of those lichs? We cannot forget that they are potentially creating an anti-paladin of sorts. I assured her that I would be prepared for that situation, and I would protect her. However, I know...I should not underestimate the shadows, I still hold fear of them. I also used this time to satisfy my approval of her marrying Botharii. She ensured that Botharii would protect her before anything would get to her....She also vouched for his kind side. Looks like you win this battle Botharii, I'll forgive you for not thanking me for the time I spent running to save your ass....

She then sought information about Zeligus and Vedris. I explained my meeting with Zeligus to her and she said that Zeligus is posing a threat to the guild. Botharii and Equillian....I assume they may be...you know....watching Zeligus. If he continues to pose a threat, i...i dont know what they will do. Kick him out? kill him?

I have to help him...He needs us. We can help him.....

I then told her about Vedris, and although little time spent with him, I cherished the friendship I shared with him. I wanted to learn more about him. It was the biggest thank you I could give him. And...I just...He was willing to sacrifice everything to save Equillian... just can't imagine him turning against us....I know Lilly doesn't see it my way, but I still see the Light inside him..

Lian Chi would close her journal seeing the meeting place up ahead.

"Sorry guys...you'll be experience a depressed Lian..."

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: